Monday, June 8, 2009

A Special Treat from Photographer Keith Hodan!

Hey Pengie Fans!

I received this very nice letter from Keith Hodan, staff photographer for the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, and I wanted to share it with all of you. My warmest thanks go to Keith for his kind words, his support of what we're trying to do here, and for all those extra shots of Elvis and friends. You rock, Keith! :)

ahay!
wiinterrr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

I'm the photographer who shot the photos for the move to the new Penguin Point at the National Aviary in Pittsburgh. Some are posted on your site, and I thought I'd send some from the day it opened...May 23rd...for you to use if you'd like. Please credit myself and the newspaper, please. And thank you for your wonderful site...Elvis, Stanley, Sidney and all the family at the Aviary send their warmest regards!!

Thanks,
Keith


Keith Hodan
Staff Photographer
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
412-400-9628
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








No comments: