Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Penguins Matter

For the past several years, I have maintained 3 online blogs that constantly keeps the concern for penguins in the online community's minds, if not their hearts. I helped an agency with their efforts to sue the federal government for their neglect in protecting penguins by obtaining 500 signatures whose support and intent were unmistakeable. And I have preached to the uninitiated of the necessity to preserve our southernmost neighbors and their environment, for if those penguins become extinct, we surely will follow.

Please vote for me so that I can continue my work and relay to you all what the eye sees and the mind interprets upon that vast country known as Antarctica and its precious inhabitants.

Thank you!

Go HERE to register and vote, please... I do need your help.

Lin (aka wiinterrr)

No comments: